Thursday, September 28, 2006


Always remember that in life, things are not always what they seem. I know that I need to trust God completely with my life and what may appear to be everything out of control and a dead end situation with my eye. It may appear like that in the physical realm, but in the Spiritual realm I need to focus on His promises for me. I don’t think that changes whether you are dealing with emotional or physical crap. We “rate” the level of our pain and react to it instead of saying “Jesus, you know what I am dealing with so take my life and do what you know is best for me”. We know in this picture that the guy is not actually holding the sun, but it appears that way. At times, we may not think that God is listening or that He cares about what we are going through but it may just “appear that way”. Don’t give up.

No comments: