Thursday, October 19, 2006

What is your integrity worth?


What is your integrity worth? I was at a restaurant the other day and I had an interesting experience. I was getting a burrito with guacamole and came up to the cashier and they rang my order up for a burrito with no guacamole. The lady asked me for my money and I told her that she needed to charge me for guacamole. She looked at me like I had a third eye. It was interesting that she was so shocked that I wanted her to charge me more for my meal. She asked me why I did that and I told her that my integrity was worth more than 89 cents. She laughed about it, but it was a great opportunity for me to be a witness by not taking advantage of the situation. What is your integrity worth? I really think its important for people that call themselves Christian to think about every action that they take during a day and really take inventory about what their integrity is worth. It is worth it to me to pay an extra 89 cents to be able to witness for Christ.

No comments: