Thursday, October 12, 2006

Praying versus Complaining


God gave me a pretty cool revelation about something yesterday. I really believe that at your job, if you are not praying for you boss then you are complaining about them. I really think this goes along with gratefulness and God really wanting us to live our lives in a “grateful manner”. I know that God has placed me where I am at to be able to lift up my leadership up in prayer and to see God teaching them things and using them in ways that even surprise them. I know that when I stop praying for them that my attitude start to sour and I will start to look at the things that I don’t like about my job instead of focusing on the ways that God has blessed me to have a great opportunity to minister to Denver through the local church. I don’t think that this process is limited to the church. I think that no matter where you work that you have a great opportunity to make a difference in your work environment by praying for all the leadership over you. You will either be shooting at your leadership with negative bullets or be looking to guard them with prayer and being blessed by it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since it's your job to critique your bosses, you do have to pray ahead of time. ;-) Believe it our not my old job and bosses has gotten even crazier since I left. I think God, he allowed me to escape when he did.
Your future neighbor