Friday, October 27, 2006

Good Trip to St. Louis


We had a good trip to St. Louis (and I got my St. Louis ribs – woohoo!!) and all the doctors there did a good job. I appreciated their honesty and taking all the time they did to look me over. They are putting me on an anti-bacterial/fungal medication to see if that helps for the next month. If that doesn’t work then they may want to go in and do a biopsy to see if there are any masses in the eye. This is actually sticking a needle in my eye. With even the possibility of this happening I know there was a little saying when I was growing up that will never come out of my mouth ever again; “I promise, hope to die…” and then something about sticking a needle in my eye. Ahh, the things we say when we are young and don’t really realize what they mean! I am starting the anti-bacterial medication today and we will see. (no pun intended)

No comments: