Friday, October 20, 2006

"Churchy" Word Definition



I have decided to define what I call "churchy words" every so often on my blog to help people decode the language of "churchy's" if they ever encounter one. A "churchy" is someone who likes to use big religious words that can many times be confusing to a listener with no church background. This is not meant to disrepect those people who find it necessary to use big religious words with a non-believer and i actually want to be a type of "bridge" to help explain words that can sound kind of funny if you dont have a reference of growing up in church all your life. Also, if you ever encounter a "churchy" and hear a word that they use that you dont understand please post a comment on any of my blogs and I will try and help define it for you.

No comments: