Saturday, December 02, 2006

real change...

What does it take for someone to change? I think that for everyone its very different because God knows what each of us need to inspire us to change. I think about the Bible and what that means to each person that reads it. Some people have to go through tramatic experiences to realize the importance of changing their lives and doing something different than what they have always been used to. For me, I needed to have a dangly eyeball to understand that I needed to change and seek God on a whole new level. I know that God doesnt want us to have to go through tramatic things to change, but he loves us enough to do what he needs to do to get our attention. Be a quick study and learn what God has for you. Look at your life now and see how you have changed; or if you have changed. Understand that anything that is considered to have life is either growing or dying. What are you doing with your realtionship with God?

No comments: