Saturday, December 16, 2006

God lets it happen...

God really does love us enough to let things happen to us to keep our perspective on him. When we think that we are getting too big for our britches, as my mother would say, he allows stuff to happen to us to put it all back in perspective. I guess that is the key to keeping a good attitude in the middle of a trial; to realize that we are not the ones that God is trying to hurt, but the ones he is trying to help by keeping our eyes totally focused on him. My eye has flared back up a bit and it was a little discouraging but I know that if I keep my eyes on him everything will be ok. That is not saying that it doesn’t make my eye any less red or feel any better, but I don’t want a crappy attitude to keep me in this place of pain any longer than I have to be.

No comments: