Saturday, December 09, 2006

God's plan is bigger than you

God’s ultimate plan is so much bigger than us and the crap that we go through. Let me explain. The devil’s main goal is to isolate us. I know that the scriptures say he is here to steal, kill and destroy but if he can isolate us then he can do all those things. One type of isolation is when we get so focused on the issues that are going on in our lives and we forget to realize that God’s plan is bigger than anything that we could ever imagine. I was praying tonight and I had a type of revelation about this. When I get focused on all the elements of my eye and how many things can go wrong at this stage it is pretty overwhelming and emotionally and mentally I can begin to isolate myself from everyone and everything that I am around. What better way for the devil to come in and lie to me about my situation than when I am in the middle of a physical and emotional battle. If you are isolating yourself by over-thinking your situation, stop it, go to church tomorrow and immerse yourself in Jesus and the family of God. It really is great therapy!!

No comments: