Monday, August 28, 2006

My Path is Set By God not my Circumstances

I love this picture. Psalms 25:10 says - The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulnessall those who keep his covenant and obey his decrees.
It's great to know that the path God has me on doesn't look like this picture! Even though everything seems like I am falling off a cliff, He knows the path of my life and promises to protect me when I follow his ways. Think about this statement - The gift of new life in Christ is free, but it will cost you everything. If you dont have a relationship with Jesus right now, you need to consider the direction and path of your life. Maybe you feel like this guy in the picture. Wouldnt you rather know that all your steps are ordered by a greater power that has your VERY best interests in mind even in the middle of the crap of life?

1 comment:

wendyworn said...

Nice little blog you got here. Oh yeah, if someone hasnt taken that free gift of salvation yet, they had better hurry. The age of Grace is coming to a close, and after that it will cost your life to be saved. Now is the day, to confess Jesus Christ and believe that God raised him from the dead for our sins!