Monday, January 21, 2008

bad news part III

Ok, so this is the last point that has to do with bad news. Bad news is always a test of your relationship with God. Our reaction when we are confronted with bad news is a litmus test that shows how much we trust that God is in control of our lives. I am not saying that we are not going to have an initial reaction to it, but that we have the option of dwelling on it or releasing it to God and trusting that our lives are in his hands. One thing about releasing things to God is that when we do, we identify that there is nothing in our power to change what is happening to us or a loved one besides pray a believe God for the best. I used to think that prayer was like a wish list from God when really it is not. It is an opportunity for us to communicate with God and not just a time to tell him what we think we want. Remember, bad news is seasonal so that means that there has to be an end to what is causing that bad news. I am saying that as a faith statement right now considering my physical condition with my eye. It needs to get better or I may be looking at some bad news in about two weeks from the eye doctor. Like I said, my life is in his hands and not my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What a blessing to find this blog. You're an encouragement! Have an awesome week x

joshua said...

Fabulous this blog boob is!


PALAVROSSAVRVS REX