Saturday, May 12, 2007

your attitude in loss will determine your relationship with God


Your attitude in loss will determine your relationship with God. Your relationship with God cannot be judged when everything is going well for you. Those times are not the true test of any relationship. When God allows something to be taken you have an instant test to judge your heart and to see how much you trust him. I know that there are people in my life that if they take something from me and I trust them I will not even question what they are doing. If I don’t feel like I know a person very well and they take something from me I get frustrated and angry. The same is with God. When we are spending time with him and get to know him we are learning to trust him and find out his heart for us. When that time of loss comes we have an opportunity to show our love for him by trusting that he has our best interests in mind and that he is not going to take anything from us to purposely hurt us or modify our lives in a way that is not for our good. What state is your relationship with God right now? Are you in a place of loss and need to submit to his will and trust that he is working everything out for your good? It may be your time to see a miracle but you have to trust him. That part of the relationship is up to you.

1 comment:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting.
Bye bye